corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » would you consider seeing somebody if they lived 231 miles away?

Poll: would you consider seeing somebody if they lived 231 miles away?
  yes
  no

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author would you consider seeing somebody if they lived 231 miles away?
SetH

User status: Offline
4th Nov 03 at 14:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Loads of bad points shelleh. Its very hard to trust someone 230 miles away, we do both trust each other but it doesnt 100% stop the paranoid feelings we both get when we know one of us is going clubbing. I know she wouldnt do anything, i keep telling myself that but cant help the feelings If she lived with or near me it wouldnt feel so bad i guess. Shes probably worse then me for being paranoid though which is why i havent been on a lads night for ages.
Tracey

4th Nov 03 at 14:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Foz
quote:
Originally posted by Tasty_Tracey
quote:
Originally posted by Foz
i'm in Bristol cow girl.

yes- i am secretly havinf a fling with Ben

but OFFICALLY with Foz

you get me lurver

i get u princess

man i luv you
dj_mikey_k

4th Nov 03 at 14:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u have to be in love for a long distance relationship to work
Shelly
Premium Member

4th Nov 03 at 14:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have to say I get paranoid too. But thats just because you don't wanna loose something good you got. Thats what I feel like anyway.
R Lee

4th Nov 03 at 14:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i speak to her online a lot, but there is that trust element

shes a very nice looking girl...
i often think too good for me

[Edited on 04-11-2003 by GoldPenguin]
Shelly
Premium Member

4th Nov 03 at 14:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no one is too good for anyone, we each have our own faults and loveable qualities. some people think that they are not perfect looking they dont deserve to be with someone handsome/pretty but we are all someones pin up.

[Edited on 04-11-2003 by Shelly]
SetH

4th Nov 03 at 14:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
i speak to her online a lot, but there is that trust element

shes a very nice looking girl...
i often think too good for me

Ditto to that mate, my gfriend has got a really friendly sweet look about her, unfortunately that attracts ars3holes. my flat mates gfriend is gorgeous but shes got a bit of a "im an evil b1tch" look about her that works as a good defence
R Lee

4th Nov 03 at 14:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you're good shelly...

you pick me up when im down on the floor...awww
SetH

4th Nov 03 at 14:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes shelly is quality for that

Forgot to add in my post that its not that i dont trust her, its the knowing that ar3eholes are trying to take advantage of her sweet nature that makes me paranoid. Maybe some of you guys can relate to that, or perhaps im just fcuked up. Shes too nice to tell people to fcuk off, i mean from a blokes point of view if you approach a girl in a club and start having a conversation with her that lasts then 10 seconds you think you are in there? am i correct?
Shelly
Premium Member

4th Nov 03 at 14:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its true though. can you all imagine what this world would be like if we all fancied the same type of person. there would be no love.

i would say that if your willing and patient give your relationship a go. you can use a few months to build up a good friendship between you both and then if things are still good carry things on when she moves up to Lancashire.
Shelly
Premium Member

4th Nov 03 at 14:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SetH

Forgot to add in my post that its not that i dont trust her, its the knowing that ar3eholes are trying to take advantage of her sweet nature that makes me paranoid. Maybe some of you guys can relate to that, or perhaps im just fcuked up. Shes too nice to tell people to fcuk off, i mean from a blokes point of view if you approach a girl in a club and start having a conversation with her that lasts then 10 seconds you think you are in there? am i correct?

As I once said to Mikey, I trust him it's other girls I don't trust.
R Lee

4th Nov 03 at 14:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

here here
SetH

4th Nov 03 at 14:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
As I once said to Mikey, I trust him it's other girls I don't trust.

OMG manda said the same thing to me! i said that all the girls i know down here know how much i love you etc etc, and she said that doesnt stop some women, is this true? women r teh evil?
Shelly
Premium Member

4th Nov 03 at 14:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by GoldPenguin
here here

I hope it works out for you, cos finding that special person is well worth it.
Foz

4th Nov 03 at 14:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I luv u 2 Trace.........
Shelly
Premium Member

4th Nov 03 at 14:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SetH

OMG manda said the same thing to me! i said that all the girls i know down here know how much i love you etc etc, and she said that doesnt stop some women, is this true? women r teh evil?

Yeah women are as bad. Especially the slags who think they can have anyone and will try it on, or if they want something you have. Its not just people trying it on, its the ones who start malicious talk as well.

If your a strong person and really love someone you will get through all that though.
Luke1.4

4th Nov 03 at 15:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Go for it m8 if she is moving on jan 31st it far off.

Ive been going out with my g/f for over 3 yrs she lives 40miles away we knew each other for about 4 months b4 we started going out in that time we jus spoke on phone and the net think i saw her twice in that time which include when we first met so get 2 know her up till she moves. I see my g/f at weekends so we dont argue and we appreciate are time togther. i get freedom in the week and if i want 2 see her in the week i can jus go only an hour drive away. You will also learn 2 trust each other which will make a better relationship for the future
Shelly
Premium Member

4th Nov 03 at 15:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Luke1.4
Go for it m8 if she is moving on jan 31st it far off.

Ive been going out with my g/f for over 3 yrs she lives 40miles away we knew each other for about 4 months b4 we started going out in that time we jus spoke on phone and the net think i saw her twice in that time which include when we first met so get 2 know her up till she moves. I see my g/f at weekends so we dont argue and we appreciate are time togther. i get freedom in the week and if i want 2 see her in the week i can jus go only an hour drive away. You will also learn 2 trust each other which will make a better relationship for the future

wheres your woman live Luke?

Luke1.4

4th Nov 03 at 15:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bolton and im blackpool
Shelly
Premium Member

4th Nov 03 at 15:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bit like me

Widnes and im in Clitheroe

You think travelling is a pain?
Luke1.4

4th Nov 03 at 15:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Travelling isnt as much a pain now i have a car!

I dunno i enjoy driving it is a ballache especailly if you want a drink but its worth it, it will be better when rachel passes her test so we can share the driving. petrol cost can be a pain

[Edited on 04-11-2003 by Luke1.4]
Kerry

4th Nov 03 at 15:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have and i wouldnt again but then how am i to know wots goin to happen in the future. u cant help who u fall for

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » would you consider seeing somebody if they lived 231 miles away? 23 database queries in 0.0147169 seconds