corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » help getting a single speaker

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author help getting a single speaker
Dom

User status: Offline
   9th Nov 03 at 22:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi all,
was putting one of my infinity 5000cs mid range speakers in, doing it up and me old man says "ohh...let me have a go", he's doing it up quicker than superman could then suddenly "BOP"...screwdriver goes through the cone at which point i could have smacked the git. So now hes rubbing it in and saying what a waste it was. Anyways point of this thread is, is there anyway i can get a single replacement?? Hes contacted infinity but is there anything else he can do without buying a whole new set?

cheers all,
Dom
corb

9th Nov 03 at 22:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nope, YOU shouldnt have stuck a screwdriver through ya speaker, should ya. Your dad, Bullshit!!!!!
Tim
Site Administrator

9th Nov 03 at 22:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corb
nope, YOU shouldnt have stuck a screwdriver through ya speaker, should ya. Your dad, Bullshit!!!!!

Sorry but
Tam the diesel man

9th Nov 03 at 22:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pmsl
Dom

9th Nov 03 at 23:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nah it wasnt me, it was my old man...i was doing it up slowly and he took the screwdriver from me and started doing it up. Believe what ya will though.
Eitherway, smart comments will not help me so has anyone got any propper suggestions??
Dom

9th Nov 03 at 23:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
nik

9th Nov 03 at 23:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

corb

9th Nov 03 at 23:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Use a blunt screwdriver next time.
chris_uk
Premium Member

10th Nov 03 at 00:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get your dad to buy you another set.. he broke it he buys a new one!
shrews corsa

10th Nov 03 at 00:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corb
Use a blunt screwdriver next time.

Richie

10th Nov 03 at 00:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LMAO speakers arent on ur side are they
Dom

10th Nov 03 at 10:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yea my dads paying for them....but we're after a way to get a single speaker, not another box load!

Btw corb, i posted this up for some serious suggestions that would help me, yet all that you have been able to do is post sh*t that is about as useful as George Bush fair enough, you can joke about stuff....but i think after me posting the bit about propper suggestions i would have thought that you would have got the hint..IE: useful information.
But now i can see why nobody takes anyone serious on here! you ask for some help, you get witty comments...great!
corb

10th Nov 03 at 18:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cos if i had of not said anything, my voice would've not been heard. I could have answered sensibly, but for this one off occasion, chose not to. And surely this topic would be more suited in ICE and ELECTRICS

And on a more sensible note, just for you. Unfortunately, no-one will sell you a single speaker, unless you find someone in a similar situation. Try ebay, might find one on there.
Dom

10th Nov 03 at 18:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nah...its cool dude got it all sorted, although i wont get it til weekend/next week so it leaves me with one side done, the other having no speaker...so a week with out music in the car

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » help getting a single speaker 23 database queries in 0.0158551 seconds