corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » help me fit lockwood dials!!!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author help me fit lockwood dials!!!!
welshdude

User status: Offline
15th Nov 03 at 13:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive got some blue lockwood dials that i want to put on my corsa, does anyone know a link to a tutorial? what i really need to know is do i have to take the steering wheel off because ive got an airbag? i didnt get instructions when i bought them.
thanks alot
welshdude

User status: Offline
15th Nov 03 at 21:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well i mucked them up i stupidly stuck them down with super glue and all the backing came off them, they dont look that bad in the day light but in the night you can see an orange blob of light which really sucks!

New Poll