corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » 'kin idle cops

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 'kin idle cops
DangerousDave16v

User status: Offline
24th Nov 03 at 19:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

was done by the filth, the other day for having an illegal number plate

(i have an northern irish plate) they said id played with the lettering to make it look unusual WTF???
Its exactly as the shop printed it, and i havent played with it!

he also said you MUST have the garage where you bought the car on the plate too. f*@k right off!!
thats gotta be bullshit.

i told the guy he should be out catching car thieves and he went 'kin mental at me!

surly these f**kers have better things to do?
if a speed camera can read it and a cop following 6 or 7 car lengths behind can read it (as they have before) then whats the problem???

now i have to splash out to get new ones made, and get rid of my perfectly good ones

pissed off

Jonster

24th Nov 03 at 19:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
i told the guy he should be out catching car thieves and he went 'kin mental at me!

Sounds like far too much work for the filth, especially around where I live

Too busy catching real criminals like speeders to worry about minor stuff like thieves etc
PaulW

24th Nov 03 at 19:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jonster
quote:

Sounds like far too much work for the filth, especially around where I live

Too busy catching real criminals like speeders to worry about minor stuff like thieves etc

or complete phycho nutcases!

when we were having trouble last year with my now ex step brother, he was threatening to kill my mum & step dad, even turned up at the house causing trouble... How long did it take for the police to turn up?

NEXT FCUKING DAY

they just weren't interested, then when we had the answerphone tape with the messages he left, a seriously smashed up front door with prints everywhere & my mum having a breakdown, they still werent interested until i beat the crap outa my step bro & then they fcuked me off & started sayin that i'd be done for GBH & shit like that!!

Then not only 3 weeks after this, I get pulled in my own car for having a light out & get a big hefty fine so I kick off Biiiig style at them & start going on about the fact they couldnt be arsed coming out to us when we were having all this trouble a few weeks before yet its ok for them to pull me over in my car, slap a big fine on me & spend 40 mins going over the car with a toothepic - to say they werent impressed was an understatement & they then had a go at me saying they'd also do me for obstruction of police duty & verbal abuse to an officer!

Next day I lodged an official complaint, contended the fine & told em to get fcuked in a very polite manner - ended up having to go to court for non-payment of the fine so I explained my case to the judge & said I'd lodged an official complaint about the police lack of interest during the other time & got the fine let off, aswell as my family getting a full appology from the local plod... But even so that aint gona make up for all the shit now is it...

And people wonder why I hate the police so much - I don't care where there from there my feking enemy

rant over...
corsa5dr

24th Nov 03 at 19:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pretty sure with the recent laws that you have to have the garage where it was made.
Adam-D

24th Nov 03 at 19:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they have too much time on there hands its no policeing anymore
it just about making money
Adam-D

24th Nov 03 at 19:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dont know who screw us more
thiving scum or the police
PaulW

24th Nov 03 at 19:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

simple

police

they just dont give a fuk in any other sort of crime now unless it lines there pockets with cash

its a proven & well known fact

New Poll