corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Art/3d design program

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Art/3d design program
Marc

User status: Offline
26th Nov 03 at 21:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Whats good @ the moment?

Dom

26th Nov 03 at 21:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i use cinema 4d for my 3d animations and have been using 3D max studio at school for video work. Both of them are good, but cinema 4d costs about 500 quid where as 3d max was in the region of 2000 quid
depends what you want to do though mate?
Fraudster

26th Nov 03 at 21:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have both of thise fully cracked, i dot pay for nothing. it all comes down my 2mb line. if its there to download then i say, why not. i must have more than £1000,000 worth of software if u add it all up. amazing
Dom

26th Nov 03 at 21:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Fraudster
i have both of thise fully cracked, i dot pay for nothing. it all comes down my 2mb line. if its there to download then i say, why not. i must have more than £1000,000 worth of software if u add it all up. amazing

tut tut
But yea join the club...however i own cinema 4D because its a great bit of kit and the HQ is only up the road (about a 10min drive) so any probs and i go have a chat with em
Marc

26th Nov 03 at 21:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well ive never looked into pc programs properly, but when i had the A500 i was using Deluxe Paint. So a similar pc equivilant would be good, 3d design would also be good.
Dom

26th Nov 03 at 21:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

...well cinema4d isnt the easiest bit of kit to use took me a good month to get the idea of it and another year to be ok at it but my bro can do all sorta shit with it
3d max however, is a right bastard it dont like me and i dont like it but then again its more powerful than cinema 4d and there are alot more things you can do in it than cinema 4d.
Btw, these are just 3D programs/animators. If you after something abit like delux paint, then get adobe photoshop and then have a look at getting a 3d program

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Art/3d design program 23 database queries in 0.0681169 seconds