corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » 24 hours to live

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 24 hours to live
Gareth.O

User status: Offline
26th Nov 03 at 22:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Alma returned from a doctor's visit one day and told her husband that the doctor said she only had 24hours to live. Wiping away her tears,
she asked him to make love with her.

Of course he agreed and they made passionate love. Six hours later, Alma went to him again, and said, "Honey, now I only have 18 hours
left to live. Maybe we could make love again?"

Paul agrees and again they make love.

Later, Alma is getting into bed when she realised she now had only eight hours of life left. She touched Paul's shoulder and said, "Honey? Please? Just one more time before I die." He agreed, than afterward he rolled over and fell asleep.

Alma, however, heard the clock ticking in her head and she tossed and turned until she was down to only four more hours.

She tapped her husband on the shoulder to wake him up. "Honey, I only have four hours left! Could we...?"

Her husband sat up abruptly, turned to her and said: "Listen Alma, I have to get up in the morning! You don't."
J da Silva

26th Nov 03 at 22:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sick

but very good
Icy

26th Nov 03 at 23:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Stuckey

26th Nov 03 at 23:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i wont laugh cos it would br cruel

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » 24 hours to live 23 database queries in 0.0083201 seconds