corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » whats the most painfull happen to you?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author whats the most painfull happen to you?
Heather

User status: Offline
27th Nov 03 at 10:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cybermonkey24
quote:
Originally posted by Girl_racer
quote:
Originally posted by Cybermonkey24
quote:
Originally posted by Girl_racer
I realised how dumb i was

That was the same day i realised i loved you but i have never been able to tell you before because i know you are well out of league

Arh you shouldnt feel like that but i am arnt i

I am not, or never will be physically attracted to a scouse amoeba

Whats one of them ?
Dicky_Morris

27th Nov 03 at 11:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

2 yrs ago in rotherham a guy skated into my side puncturing my lung with 2 of my broken ribs! as well as that he then fell on top of me and in tryin 2 regain his balance snapped part of my shoulder blade! as well as that skiing i dislocated my knee! ive broken my arm in 3 places(right arm) ive broken my left arm! i am constantly breakin my nose! and ive torn the ligaments in my ankle! all in the name of sport and fun! i ask you
Kerry

27th Nov 03 at 11:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the reason im on sick
J da Silva

27th Nov 03 at 12:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dislocated my shoulder,worse than any broken bones i had, broke my arm,broke my jaw twice(metal plates), snapped leg footballin, broke my nose a few times,makes eyes sting to fook,cracked my head open a few times,right clumbsy bastard me
Gareth.O

27th Nov 03 at 12:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

got bit by a dog when I was 18 months old... 27 stitches

got kicked in the face playing football a month ago... my teeth had cut a hole right through my gum about 1 inch long. Was funny cos I couldn't talk so when we got to hospital, I was doing sign language to me other half and she was talking to them for me
corsa5dr

27th Nov 03 at 17:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

SKI clearly wins, lmfao

[Edited on 27-11-2003 by corsa5dr]
chris_uk
Premium Member

27th Nov 03 at 17:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Stood on a 6" nail.. i was walking around wiv wood nailed to my foot!
Robbo

27th Nov 03 at 17:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Had a huge bike accident goin 30mph downahuge hill and collided with amate who decided 2 brake in front of me an dislocated my wrist and shredded loads of my skin... the doctors then broke my wrist trying 2 put it in place

Would hav been killed if not 4 my cycle helmet

He was ok
jr

27th Nov 03 at 17:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ligiment injury in my left knee, fuk me it hurt

also when i was younger split me head open on a dining table
stuyw

27th Nov 03 at 18:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

our kid tried to lock me out of the house by shutting the front door, i tried to stop it from shutting, but put my hand through the pane of glass. Had to go to hospital and have 6 stitches inside my hand to put tendons etc back together n 6 on the outside. Nearly went through the main vein in my hand
mav

27th Nov 03 at 20:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Broken jaw about 3 years ago...
Colin.S

27th Nov 03 at 20:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fractured my scull in two places when i was about eight.
Lynny

27th Nov 03 at 21:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ripping the ligaments in my leg meaning i couldnt walk for a while, huge cut on my cheek JUST missing my eye, and landing on my back from a 6 ft fall (all this from the same accident)

[Edited on 27-11-2003 by Blode]
Nath

27th Nov 03 at 21:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by P4UL
Fcuked my ankles jumped over a balcony bit chasing a cat wen i was pissed on holiday in faliraki this year

Never did catch the cat either
Dan B

27th Nov 03 at 22:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Broke two toes running through the house when I was younger......slipped, put my foot under the door; well, three toes went under the door, two toes went vertically up the door and *snap* they didn't go back down either, just stayed sticking up in the air (looked quite amusing)!

Or...

Trying to stop two of my mates having a fight outside my local a few years ago, separated them and managed to get them apart, but right afterwards, stumbled sideways and managed to turn my ankle over more than 90-degrees, bye-bye tendons, spent 4 months having physio.

Dunno which hurt more!
ross9000

27th Nov 03 at 23:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got a nerve taken out o my tooth it was sooo fookin painfull
kerzo

27th Nov 03 at 23:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tore ligaments in my ankle playing rugby

split my head open after being dropped from over 6ft onto the corner of the radiator head first which just missed my eye by no more than an inch. this was in school 2 years ago and the corridor was full of blood!!

when i was about 5 or so got knocked off my bike by a car split my elbow, still got the scar

when i was 6 or 7 fell off a skateboard and cut the whole length of my right leg, i loved picking the scabs off that!!

torn a groin muscle playing rugby which is obviously not fun

and one night i was in london and got pissed fell asleep and got cramps in both my legs but as i was too drunk to do anything about it i just went back to sleep and woke up teh next morning with cramps still in my legs!! couldnt walk properly for 3 days!!!
dj_mikey_k

28th Nov 03 at 01:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fractured skull resulting in an increased pressure on the brain, Shatterend knee caps playing cricket against the lancashire fast bowler (my former friend)
CorsaLad16v

28th Nov 03 at 06:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

broke my big toe whilst football training earlier this year, and other week broke my little toe on the same foot messing around with my dads crutches. oh and being layed off work about 45 mins ago, cheeky bastardo's
Shelly
Premium Member

28th Nov 03 at 08:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by dj_mikey_k
Fractured skull resulting in an increased pressure on the brain, Shatterend knee caps playing cricket against the lancashire fast bowler (my former friend)

aww
Demo

28th Nov 03 at 08:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i tipped a honda big red trike up coming out of a bomb hole back at easter time. damn thing got the better of me, i fell off into the bomb hole which was about 6 ft deep and the damn thing flipped and came down on top of me. hurt like fuck and i ended up with 13 stitches in my eyebrow where the fuel cap caught me when it landed on top of me. i also put a massive dent in the fuel tank with my head

my mates still reckon i shouldve died from it cos i had no helmet on. i wa very lucky in the injuries i got from it

heres what my right eyebrow looked like after it

also bruised my arse where i landed on it, grazed all up my right inside arm and under the armpit, and a few bruised ribs too

now i got a section of eyebrow that dont grow back and people keep asking me why i shave it
Shelly
Premium Member

28th Nov 03 at 08:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ewww, not at breakfast time please!!
CorsaLad16v

28th Nov 03 at 09:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CorsaLad16v
broke my big toe whilst football training earlier this year, and other week broke my little toe on the same foot messing around with my dads crutches. oh and being layed off work about 45 mins ago, cheeky bastardo's

also been in several car crashes, the worse being my skool bus crashing on the way to skool in 1998, crashed into anuva bus on a crossroad, the other bus driver went thru a red light n hit us, i smashed my mouth on the bar on the seats and had to wear a brace for about 4 years to get my teeth back right agen and bruised all my gums, was very shook up when i saw the driver hanging thru the side window where he sat

[Edited on 28-11-2003 by CorsaLad16v]

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » whats the most painfull happen to you? 23 database queries in 0.0164511 seconds