corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » W*ankers.

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author W*ankers.
Icy

User status: Offline
30th Nov 03 at 01:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dont like how in uk "asians" are referred to indians muslims etc.......
in american asians are ^ + chinese, korean, viet etc
i consider myself asian coz am chinese.

imagine a big triad gang fight then
ones u read in the papers
Nath

30th Nov 03 at 01:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Some good points in this thread.
Paul_J

30th Nov 03 at 01:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I live in a place where white people are the minority (Slough) - and to be honest, I don't consider myself racist - I have plenty of coloured mates, my next door neighbour is coloured, and I think a lot of them are quality people, that want to really suceed in life and work hard to get it.

However, I must admit it is generally the coloured commuity that cause most of the shit.

For a start, if you walk down slough highstreet, you regularily see gang's of coloured people that will stop kids and mug them. I know a few of my mates that were mugged when they were younger by coloured people and I myself was nearly mugged but managed to get out of it when I was younger.

Secondly, they carry a lot of attitude... Because coloured people tend to be a lot more proud of who they are and what they've done - they feel they must constantly prove themselves.

Hence like that guy said a few posts up - a black guy just came up to someone and hit him for no reason. I saw the same thing the other day at college - we were all sitting on chairs and one of my mates was on a chair behind us - coz there was no more chairs where we were. and this coloured guy just comes up to him and says 'I want that chair' - my mates like 'Sorry, I'm sitting here' - this coloured guy just starts saying 'Get up', 'Get UP!', 'Fucking Get up prick'... etc...

my mates just saying 'no why should I' - in the end the coloured guy yanks my mate off the chair and starts on him - all his coloured mates run over and secuirty starts breaking it up.

Its like wtf? half of em feel they own the place.

Finally the problem is that they all feel they're 'brothers' ... if one starts on you - you'll have 20 starting on you.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not racist, and most coloured people are pretty safe. The one's who generally like living in england and get on like normal people are top. It tends to be the one's that are trying to change england into where'ever they've come from, the one's that basically don't want to do things the english way - they're the ones' that tend to be the shit stirers, with no respect for anything or anyone.

Just piss me off sometimes, There are so many coloured people that are top! but there's a large group of them that ruin it for the others.

Paul J
Munchie

30th Nov 03 at 01:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Coloured people? oh didnt know we were crayola crayons now....
Paul_J

30th Nov 03 at 01:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What would you call that group then munchie?

Don't want to call you black, as your not black, don't want to call you brown as some of you arn't brown, don't want to call you asian as that could mean chinese...

So?
Munchie

30th Nov 03 at 02:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

a wannabe paki
Paul_J

30th Nov 03 at 02:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok
sdlcrosby

30th Nov 03 at 14:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry. . . let me rephrase. . .asians and indians are the ones that are alrite. . . that have white mates and dont hang round in big groups and intimindate people! pakistanis/muslims are the troblesem ones. . . they are the ones that mug people, go round in gangs and cause all the trouble! Then u got the black people who hang round in gangs aswell. . . u know the ones who where there rude boy clothes. . . but generally blacks can be alrite! u know who r the problems wen u see more than 5 in a group!
IntaCepta

30th Nov 03 at 15:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I mean its all well saying that its the pakistanis/muslims. But white people find it hard to distinguish between pakistanis/muslims from indians etc.

Ok i admit most trouble comes from pakistanis/muslims. But some are alright, I have muslim mates which are alrite people.

I mean we went to snooker club with 8mates(indian and chinese mates). And we got abit of greif at the door, some group of white lads hassled us, and pushed one of my indian mates.

I strongly believe it was ratially provoked.

Looked like trouble was gonna break out, so i went and left them for a while to goto my boot to get a breakerbar. All within sight of what was going on. And someone from the club came to sort it out, and said none of you are welcome if trouble starts, so we all left it and played on tables with at different sides of the club.

And i don't think you should say chinese don't cause any trouble as well, I've seen loads of chinese gangs fighting, and they usually fight over silly things!!

But i have to agree muslims are usually the trouble makers. But white people seem to judge every asian person out there now, including indians.
MikeE

30th Nov 03 at 15:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My mates are fuckin asian, pakistanis/muslims u got a prob with me and i'm white!?

[Edited on 30-11-2003 by MikeE]
IntaCepta

30th Nov 03 at 15:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

who me?
R Lee

30th Nov 03 at 15:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lets face it... any group of lads whether they are pink, green, purple, blue ,black yellow, brown , silver, gold etc... are a little intimidating.

i guess its a matter of pride?
MikeE

30th Nov 03 at 16:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by IntaCepta
who me?

No mate, i mean just ppl in general. But i got to say that there are alot of pircks in all races.
Dom

30th Nov 03 at 20:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Safe munchie yea i know a few indian guys, they are propper safe and defo know how to party when its their B'days Btw, what is it with Indians and whisky?? they all drink its by the gallons load, make me look like a lightweight
However, i have to agree (to a certain point) that its the muslims that are the troublism people, but i still know a few that are alright
MikeE

30th Nov 03 at 20:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah my best mate is a muslim an he is safe as.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » W*ankers. 23 database queries in 0.0101190 seconds