corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » What do u think of this price for a '03' SXI ???

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author What do u think of this price for a '03' SXI ???
Mase
Premium Member

User status: Offline
29th Nov 03 at 19:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My mum has seen a black sxi with 3650miles on the clock for £6999 in a garage near us. I thought that was a good price considering the mileage and age, wot do u think ?????

Also can anybody post up a full spec for the 03 SXI cos i ain't got the new brochure !!!!!

Mase
dannycorsa c

29th Nov 03 at 19:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mates mum paid 6000 for an 03 with no miles not sxi but the active!more or less same car that was 2 weeks ago! straight from the dealer they sellin the old 1s cheap coz the facelift model has come out
Mase
Premium Member

29th Nov 03 at 20:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats wot i was thinkin, but me dads bin on the internet and found some with less mileage at our local vauxhall dealer, so with a little haggalin we should be able to cut a good deal !!! Wouldn't mind drivin an SXI being that i have a 1.0

Mase
Trotty

29th Nov 03 at 21:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I reckon you should be able to push that down a bit further TBH

When I bought my SXI (52 plate - last Sept) I paid £7200 new, so I can't imagine the new ones being much dearer?
O2re

29th Nov 03 at 22:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hm , Here in Norway those cars cost over twice as much
I had to pay 5000GBP for my rusty high mile corsa 94 world cup last year
here a new corsa c 1,8 sport cost 20 000 GBP !

[Edited on 29-11-2003 by O2re]
dannycorsa c

30th Nov 03 at 17:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fuk me thats dear! why dont u import a car over wud cost u alot less fella
m-dot

30th Nov 03 at 19:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

^ lol 20 grand for an sri a mate i know in norway pays like 10 quid for a pint of lager
Craig6682

30th Nov 03 at 19:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mase5
My mum has seen a black sxi with 3650miles on the clock for £6999 in a garage near us. I thought that was a good price considering the mileage and age, wot do u think ?????

Also can anybody post up a full spec for the 03 SXI cos i ain't got the new brochure !!!!!

Got a fre Ks on the clock for that price and age!!!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » What do u think of this price for a '03' SXI ??? 24 database queries in 0.0593481 seconds