corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » MS Access Help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author MS Access Help
Craig6682

User status: Offline
30th Nov 03 at 17:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Does anyone know what a SubForm is in Access 2000? I'm thinking it's just another Form that is opened from the main Form.
Mikorsa16v

30th Nov 03 at 17:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ja
Craig6682

30th Nov 03 at 17:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I WAS WRONG. IF ANY1 ELSE NEEDS THIS INFO THEN HERE IS A SITE THAT EXPLAINS:

http://www.fgcu.edu/support/office2000/access/subforms.html
Mikorsa16v

30th Nov 03 at 17:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cool, that told me! lol must be thiinking of a MDI child form
Craig6682

30th Nov 03 at 19:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Going out tonight for the first time in months. Got an exam in the morning but hey, who cares - i need a night out. I'm an expert with Access anyways, just needed to tie up a few loose ends and - well, i've done that. Did my C programming course-work in work this morning as there wasn't much to do and most of the workers are in the 40s and wanna chat about football and whistle at girls walking past; hello they wouldn't look at you twice you fat slob. Anyways going to watch Love Actually with my girl friend. All i need to do now is try and get the car started, haven't used it for about two weeks as i've got a van for work and it's free diesel! Don't think she will wanna jump into a Transit van as she only got a month or so to go.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » MS Access Help 23 database queries in 0.1332610 seconds