corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Expensive Day

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Expensive Day
leeshez

User status: Offline
   1st Dec 03 at 21:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=105208
I posted this yesterday. So i went to lookers in blackburn today and they said for rollers to be fit £90+VAT and labour which is £75 So i had a chat to the manager asking why i was not advised to change them last year when i had the belt done. Any way we come to a arangment he would do it for a figure so i agreed and later today he rang back and said the rollers were fine and the grinding noise was pre-tensioniers and altenator belts and stuff. More money so he said who ever gave the diagnostic for rollers was wrong and i told him lookers @ blackburn when it came in for it,s free summer health check among other faults. At the end he said they would put on the parts and chage me for some of the labour. So result i will find out tommorow if the car is fine Lee few that was long.
Adam-D

1st Dec 03 at 21:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well ive be workin on me car all day and im almost sure my rear bias valve is an ornament
leeshez

2nd Dec 03 at 14:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well i got the car back this morning and they charged me £150 for new cam belt rollers and tensioner fitted not bad i thought

[Edited on 02-12-2003 by leeshez]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Expensive Day 23 database queries in 0.0103991 seconds