corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Joke

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Joke
Nath

User status: Offline
   5th Dec 03 at 21:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It is the opening debate of the 2003 World Women's Conference on the subject of female assertiveness.

The first speaker, from Canada, stood up. "At last year's conference we spoke about being more assertive with our husbands. Well, after the conference I went home and told my husband that I would no longer cook for him, and that he would have to do it himself. After the first day I saw nothing. After the second day I still saw nothing. But after the third day I saw that he had cooked a wonderful roast lamb."

The crowd applauded.

The second speaker, from France, stood up. "After last year's conference I went home and told my husband that I would no longer do his laundry and that he would have to do it himself. After the first day I saw nothing. After the second day I saw nothing. But after the third day I saw that he had done not only his own washing, but my washing as well."

The crowd cheered.

The third speaker, from Glasgow, stood up. "After last year's conference ah went hame and tellt ma man that I widnae dae his cookin', cleanin' or shoppin' and that he wid haftae dae it hisself. Efter the first day ah saw nuhin. Efter the second day ah saw nuhin. But after the third day I could jist see a wee bit oot o ma left eye!!"

[Edited on 05-12-2003 by Nath]
MOB

User status: Offline
5th Dec 03 at 21:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

me likes

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Joke 23 database queries in 0.1241131 seconds