corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » i hate fiberglass

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author i hate fiberglass
Jafster

User status: Offline
6th Dec 03 at 01:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

check this i was driving around woolwich about an hour ago stopped at bank then started car up again drove round a bend and there was a minor ditch - i couldnt even notice it till i went over it and hit something i didnt worry to much and kept on driving till people started looking at the front of my car -so i knew somthing was a miss -stopped the car about half a mile away and i was short of one front bumper! went back to get it and its almost snapped in half -lol- the front number plate recess snaped of in one piece and i took of all 4 bolts aswell there is aload of cracks aswell. thing is i just finished re-enforcing all the bolts and fine smoothed it all down- now i gotta start from scratch again -lucky it wernt painted anaway or i would of been even more phissed -my car is lowerd 30mm and i have nocked this front bumper clean of for the 4th time now....
safe to the guy in the modded celica who stopped to help out-(must of seen my modifier in distress light ...
maybe il post some pics tommorow so you can all crack up and call me a fool
Kris TD

6th Dec 03 at 01:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

doh, ive ripped of a standard bumper before now, not good.

oh btw nice door bins, mine look exactly the same, lol, havent got round to covering them yet.
GT4Brody

6th Dec 03 at 01:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Doh, sorry to laugh but just imagining you driving round wiv no bumper, totally oblivious!! lol
Jafster

6th Dec 03 at 01:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nar seriously i thought it must of been hanging on a bolt so my intention was to keep on driving then came back to same spot and saw a big bumper in the town center- just sitting there- was quite funny
luca2020

6th Dec 03 at 02:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes i agree fibreglass is gay, but very very few people make kits in abs plastic
DanielJ

6th Dec 03 at 02:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my fibreglas is quality

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » i hate fiberglass 23 database queries in 0.0113132 seconds