corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » side skirt ideas pls

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author side skirt ideas pls
olly111

User status: Offline
9th Dec 03 at 14:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

posted on 09-12-2003 at 01:56 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HI, i mfairly new here, been reading the site for about a year but not posted much,

neway... long story short i dnt own a corsa i own a nova lol b4 i get cussd off the board i aint one of the rusty box driving twats that r about lol

im in the process of building a diff nova gonna kit it instead of gsi lookers that r everywhere, been workin on the bumpers n bodywork 4 a while now and its all lookin very deep n fat and need sum fat deep skirts to go on it,

wonderd if any of you lot cud giv me afew pointers with pics if poss bout skirts?

iv modded combat ones to fot a nova b4 so thats y im looki nat corsa skirts,

must b deep fat to macth the car / kit

thanx
olly

btw im from essex, nr basildon seen afew corsapsort cars driving around, any1 kno the white one with white monzas ans 4 xuast? full combat kit?

New Poll