corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Another...I got caught speeding topic.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Another...I got caught speeding topic.
digitalbanana

User status: Offline
13th Dec 03 at 17:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not a flame thread please!!

Just curious really.
I was flashed today on the M42 where the road works are, by a camera that was hidden by a sign and workers...obvioulsy another 'money maker'...but it flashed twice, and 2 cars were going faster than me but outside the 'grid' i was bamn smack in the middle! but was unaware of other cars that may have been speeding in the grid.

I was doing 54-5 in a 50 zone on the motorway. what is the sensitivity of the cameras? was it flashing at me u think at that speed?

and if the letter arrives within 2 weeks, they can prosecute me? right, and past that time they cannot??

also, how do i get away without the points? I think that camera flashing was unfair, as i was only 4-5 mph above, and i thought we were allowed 10% extra leeway? Plus the camera was hidden totaly until it got me, atleast i didnt do 70-80 in that zone like others.
Drew
Banned

13th Dec 03 at 17:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

54 in a 50 - ya speedo will be out by that far anyway so ya were prob doing 50 anyway
Thoday

13th Dec 03 at 17:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

zero tolerance these days mate im afraid and generally down to those in power's own discretion

afraid everyones circumstances are different and ul prob just have to wait and see

i got flashed 85 in a 50 coming into london off m25 didnt realise speed limit was down even tho was still 4 lanes.. nowt happened tho

some ur lucky others ur not
Drew
Banned

13th Dec 03 at 17:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by cheakycharlie
zero tolerance these days mate im afraid and generally down to those in power's own discretion

yeah ok - if there was zero tollerance, the police would have to calibrate every car owners speedo
Thoday

13th Dec 03 at 17:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Drew
quote:
Originally posted by cheakycharlie

yeah ok - if there was zero tollerance, the police would have to calibrate every car owners speedo

okay its "meant" to be zero tolerance, not just the 10% plus 2mph
u do get people bein pulled for doin 32/33 in a 30

i believe this is a dig cos of my previous banter 2wards u
drunkenfool

13th Dec 03 at 17:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my mates mum has 3 points on her license for 32 in a 30!
Drew
Banned

13th Dec 03 at 17:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

a dig??? wtf???

are we still at primary school?
CORSA NUT

13th Dec 03 at 18:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wish i was! Loved them days

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Another...I got caught speeding topic. 23 database queries in 0.0096700 seconds