corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » grouphug time again.....

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author grouphug time again.....
Icy

User status: Offline
14th Dec 03 at 02:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this one made me laugh

222652995 When I hear my neighbors in the shower... I flush the toilet... twice.
Icy

14th Dec 03 at 02:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

750948113 I was sleeping over at my girlfriend's house and I woke up realizing that I had wet the bed, to this day she still hasnt wondered why her bedsheets are tinted yellow
Icy

14th Dec 03 at 02:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

704814256 I carry on my person a set of small discrete screw drivers and various other tools. When I am on the bus I steal nuts, bolts and screws with a view to collect them and it makes the seats loose. I also take screws, etc from toilet cubicles and anywhere else I go. I have a bucket in my garage full of screws and bolts and it thrills me to no end that some poor bastard has to fix and replace what I have done. I think I might be ill.

twisted!^

124169956 For the last 2 years I have masturbated each morning and colleted the semen in a small container that fits in my pocket. I have been going to our communal works fridge and have been mixing or pouring my semen into my work collegues food. I secretly laugh as I watch them eat this foul mixture and nobody has been any of the wiser.

^ that cud be at ur work
Icy

14th Dec 03 at 02:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

196965922 I tried to take an overdose a few days ago. I thought that it was painkillers, it turned out to be laxatives. I spent the next day on the can.. damn, I'm so pathetic, I can't even kill myself right.
Stone Cold Rattlesnake

14th Dec 03 at 02:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Trotty

14th Dec 03 at 09:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Icy
196965922 I tried to take an overdose a few days ago. I thought that it was painkillers, it turned out to be laxatives. I spent the next day on the can.. damn, I'm so pathetic, I can't even kill myself right.

Icy

14th Dec 03 at 16:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

^ that one is class

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » grouphug time again..... 23 database queries in 0.0109642 seconds