corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » help needed with respray info

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author help needed with respray info
duffer_Corsa

User status: Offline
   17th Dec 03 at 18:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im gonna get my car resprayed. it is glacier white at mo but paints got a bit dull ova time. im putting my kit on next few weeks so get rid of black bumpers. i am looking to get it sprayed white again all including bumpers. i can get all the paint and everything needed to do it i just need to find a place to do the labour. does anyone know a rough price to prep and spray at a body shop. and the cheapest they rekon i can get it for. im spraying it the same colour so aint it cheaper due to not needing inside of doors done etc. can someone help me?
duffer_Corsa

17th Dec 03 at 18:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

some one must know
Kris TD

17th Dec 03 at 18:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

about 500 quid upwards. they will want to use there own paint though i should think.
duffer_Corsa

17th Dec 03 at 18:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got quoted 400 but i dont want them to use there paint i can get all that cheap.
Kris TD

17th Dec 03 at 20:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what type of paint have you been looking at?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » help needed with respray info 23 database queries in 0.0078962 seconds