corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Next Step?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Next Step?
Mike2k111

User status: Offline
27th Dec 03 at 20:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey..Im going to upgrade the sound system on my Corsa B. So far it has a Pioneer p600r Headunit which i want to keep and a set of 100w RMS rear 6x9's , i think im goin to do something with the front speakers because they are still standard vauxhall but not sure what to do? What shud i do about the rear 6x9s as they're probably really under powered because of the 4x45W head unit...thanx: thumbs:
AdiSRI

27th Dec 03 at 20:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get some decent front components, ither focal, JL, Dimond or similar and amp them. Will sound very good.
Then get a sub and either move 6x9's out of shelf or from car entirely.
Mike2k111

27th Dec 03 at 20:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanx il have a look at some of those components, what spec on the amp do you recommend, would a 2-channel run the fronts fine or should i get a 4-channel to run the 6x9's aswell until i get the time to buy a sub?
AdiSRI

27th Dec 03 at 20:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

best bet for sound is to have only amped components and a sub, if u get the focal polyglass 165 V2's (my reccomendation) then a 75w RMS x 2 amp would do the trick a treat.
Just get a decent amp too, not a Sony or SPLX etc...

New Poll