corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Skiing or Snowboarding

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Skiing or Snowboarding
Gambit

User status: Offline
7th Jan 04 at 10:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anybody been to Saalbach in Austria??

whats it like? ive only ever been to Andorra & Italy but we've found a cheapy to Saalbach which we're considering

Welsh Dan

7th Jan 04 at 11:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes, we had a pretty good time. Can't remember when it was I went tho
Tom

7th Jan 04 at 11:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No only been to mont blonc, on the same note does anyone know how much ski-ing lessons are, gonna try and sort some for the missis so we can go next winter
Ditch

7th Jan 04 at 11:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you can get a days tuition at MK snow dome, I think its fairly expensive but i couldnt ski at all when i arrived and by the end of the day i was havin it on the big slope!

snowboarding is hard!!! Kept leaning the edge of the board the wrong way and when your going too quick it can fcukin hurt!!
Gambit

7th Jan 04 at 12:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

snowboarding is a hell of a lot easier if you used to skateboard

took 4 of us last year about a day of constant falling on your hole before finally getting to grips with it

a fella who had never skateboarded before ditched the snowboard and returned to ski's after a day

id never go back to ski's ever again, snowboarding is far more entertaining and you dont you have to wear those big mungo plastic caliper boots like u do with ski's!!
DangerousDave16v

7th Jan 04 at 13:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

think my sis was there.falling off your board kills, and you get your skin ground off if its a dry slope. was gonna go to the french alps last year but twisted my knee badlyand havent really went back since.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Skiing or Snowboarding 23 database queries in 0.2167621 seconds