corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » parts for sale

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author parts for sale
divd23

User status: Offline
12th Jan 04 at 21:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hmwell lets start all diff. things for sale..

silver corsa bonnet - standard (available at the end of the month.....so if ppl need2 get cash together ideal )

grey interior seats - will take a pic. for peeps to see, but sure u can imagine, came out a 97 corsa, again prob. not available til next week as i need universal subframes for my corsa - n wil probably get them then.
seat belts can be included with these if u want as i have harnesses now

saxo subframes for bucket seats - already had corbeau buckets on them.

punto gt sideskirts - colour - dark grey/smokey colour

IBM thinkpad laptop..has windows 98 installed, also has portable floppy disc drive, built in speakers, has a PCMCIA ethernect card, only problem with laptop is that it has a cracked screen, wen u plug it in and put the power on it beeps so many times, which is where the problem is, as there is stil power in it, only fault is sum1 in my house stood on it, and decided not2 own up...
but im goin2 buy a new 1 anywayz so this is for sale 2.... not looking for much,

any offers on any of the above parts plz get in contact with me on this or by u2u

thanx

david
djlee_dj

12th Jan 04 at 21:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pics of the skirts ? u2u me a price to
divd23

12th Jan 04 at 22:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as i said offers m8.....just u2u me with 1,i duno how muchthere worth.....there my twins...im just selling them on here for him...coz he got jap ones for his punto

david
divd23

12th Jan 04 at 22:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pic of them here - i fink! thats his punto naways and the only skirts hes had on them

divd23

13th Jan 04 at 04:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump will get pics 2moz of everything else........the punto gt sideskirts ill take fresh pics of...and ihave pics of the laptop if any1s interestd, only prob. with it is it needs a new screen, ideal for any1 looking for a good reliable laptop has loads of songs already downloaded to it aswell also has lord of the rings 2: twin towers downloaded, it has kazaa media desktop, also runs a few different files on it.

like i say any offers on any parts will not be laughed at as im looking for space on the parts, only thing ya guys have 2 wait out for is the bonnet, as my new one wont be fitted till the end of the month.

saxo subframes would be perfect for any1 looking to buy seats to put in there saxo..and at a reasonable price 2. think they start at £40 for one, so ill sell both for 50 if any1s interested they look brand new.

seats will also be able to go at the end of THIS week, as i should have my corsa subframes by then

david
divd23

13th Jan 04 at 16:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TTT
divd23

13th Jan 04 at 21:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » parts for sale 25 database queries in 0.0103340 seconds