corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » rear wiper arm on corsa C

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author rear wiper arm on corsa C
chris_uk
Premium Member

User status: Offline
14th Jan 04 at 12:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

since that damage to my ca a couple of weeks back ive been thinkin of just putting a grommit were the wiper was, but i have no ida how to take it off,
does anyone know how to do this?
Jason Iles

14th Jan 04 at 12:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can it not be resin (sp) injected???
Red_SXi

14th Jan 04 at 14:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He's talking about getting the old wiper off... aren't you?

I'd go in from behind on the underside of the boot lid, take off that panel and it should be quite simple from there
chris_uk
Premium Member

14th Jan 04 at 14:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well i managed to do that and i took off the thing that maked the wiper actually move but there is a nut that you can undo. i undid that but i couldnt seem to sperate the wiper from the shaft. (dunno if thats how to xplain it propperly)
Red_SXi

14th Jan 04 at 14:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

HMm, i dont know haven't taken mine off, i'm thinking of removing mine tho i think it'll look better without a wiper
chris_uk
Premium Member

14th Jan 04 at 14:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i do to, but i dont know if its attached to summin or if its just stuck coz it hasnt been touched b4, ive tryed yanking pretty hard but it didnt come off.
graeme-corsa

18th Jan 04 at 01:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just disconnect the arm + take out the motor from under the boot trim panel. Have a look round a hardware shop 4 the right sized grommit. I've done it on mine.

New Poll