corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » I'm So Bored!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author I'm So Bored!
ScottyBrum

User status: Offline
16th Jan 04 at 14:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Another day full of boredom. I'm supposed to start work till 8am till 5pm and get paid travel either side of that. So i'm booking from 7am till 6pm, and getting home before 1pm everyday as work has really dried up. This is all good as i'm getting paid for being at home .............But this has now been going on for the past 15 months All my mates have jobs but they actually stay till 5pm, my gf is at work and im bored out my head. Theres only so much Phoenix nights u can watch and PS2 games to try n complete. I'm not complaining about being at home i just wish other people finished as early as me - how selfish are they staying at work eh??

God i'm bored
Melville

16th Jan 04 at 14:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

swap ya for a bit
Sam
Premium Member

16th Jan 04 at 14:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What do you do for a living?
Tom

16th Jan 04 at 14:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I might leave early this afternoon or I might just stay and releive my boredom with cs, seen as i've hardly been on it all morning
ScottyBrum

16th Jan 04 at 14:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Electrician mate, work for a part of royal mail, they have a sister company who do all the maintenance, security etc etc, i'm electrical installation, all the work royal mail want doing we get it automatically so its all in house. Trouble is royal mail arent spending money as they are in debt so we havent got any work hense i come home early every day. Been shoved on testing and inspection for the past 6 months how boring is that!!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » I'm So Bored! 23 database queries in 0.0084450 seconds