corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Door pop kit solernoid???

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Door pop kit solernoid???
hitman2k

User status: Offline
16th Jan 04 at 19:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lo guys cars almost done got my last pieace of exterior kit 2day Wing mirrors from scott!!

Okay kindda thining of a new mod for it rear has been flused but thinking of door hands and lock so door is complete flush so whole side of the car is smooth as fcuk!! as indicators ave been smoothed in! any 1 direct me the rite way what i need etc and Mot rules ova it etc thanks a million.........

[Edited on 16-01-2004 by hitman2k]
scoob
Premium Member

16th Jan 04 at 19:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

will pass MOT had mine done
combatprojex

16th Jan 04 at 21:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is illegal tho havin no way of openin it from exterior manually

New Poll