corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » comp peeps...is there anyway to do this? (win xp)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author comp peeps...is there anyway to do this? (win xp)
cdcool1

User status: Offline
22nd Jan 04 at 16:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i had win xp installed, just upgraded motherboard, cpu, and ram since my m/b died earlier. now that i've changed the m/b, win xp dont wanna play. apparently its a copyright feature that the microshite geeks decided to put on to annoy me.

i can start my comp in safe mode, and i've transfered all my important files to my secondary h/d, so i would just re-format my primary h/d and re-install windows, but my windows cd is at uni, so i wont beable to do that untill sunday!

is there anyway round it? i've tried device manager and other options in controll pannel, but cant find owt. its annoyin me now, spent best part of £200 on hardware and cant use owt!

cheers

[Edited on 22-01-2004 by cdcool1]
Icy

22nd Jan 04 at 16:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

which motherboard n cpu?
gettin ew ssytem soon
dunno if can instal my copy of xp?
cdcool1

22nd Jan 04 at 16:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

athlon xp 2500
and MSI KT4AV m/b
luca2020

22nd Jan 04 at 17:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

[Edited on 22-01-2004 by Adam]
PaulW

22nd Jan 04 at 17:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

1st off is the copy of XP legit & had you activated it before?

if it is legit & you got the COA sticker on the PC (the CD Key), then call microshite & get them to give you a new activation code

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » comp peeps...is there anyway to do this? (win xp) 23 database queries in 0.0109329 seconds