corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » hmmm - not sure!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author hmmm - not sure!
ChazSXi

User status: Offline
23rd Jan 04 at 19:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My mate keeps sayin that this other girl is a right hoe a whore etc etc.. now we r meant to be goin away in a few weeks with this girl and another friend! we have all been best mates for about 4 years now! Does my mate fancy her and he's hiding it by being abusive or what!? he doesnt want her goin away with us but we all get on really well!

whats his problem u reckon?!
ChazSXi

23rd Jan 04 at 20:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Drew
Banned

23rd Jan 04 at 20:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my guess

he tried to get off with her and she wasnt having any of it
Nath

23rd Jan 04 at 20:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Blatantly fancies her and is trying to forget about her by slagging her off. Sounds bizarre but shit like that happens.
ChazSXi

23rd Jan 04 at 20:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i couldnt get my head round it so he must have a thing for her then, its a difficult seeing things when ur in the action, good to have an outsiders perspective!
Nath

23rd Jan 04 at 20:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've seen this happen before mate and thats what the outcome was in my instance anyway. I'd say he fancies her but has a funny way of showing it. Ask him, see what he says.
MikeE

23rd Jan 04 at 20:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah i think Nath's right seen it happen woth a girl mate of mine who was slagging my best mate off later on i found out she fancyed him
Nath

23rd Jan 04 at 20:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Madness
ssj_kakarot

23rd Jan 04 at 21:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mabye its like the thing were your in infants school and if a girl likes you they hit you to show it or something like that n e way probs fancies her and doesnt want to show it for fear or rejection or something, although i have a mate who likes one of our female friends loads but she dont want out to do with him so he just calls her like shit to deal with it i guess hmmmm some fcuked up shit really

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » hmmm - not sure! 23 database queries in 0.0099120 seconds