corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Anyone from Birmingham in here? Nights out?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Anyone from Birmingham in here? Nights out?
chrisfitton

User status: Offline
25th Jan 04 at 22:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A friend of mine said about goin out there for my 20th, whats it like on a night out? any good clubs you could recommend?
hitman2k

25th Jan 04 at 22:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bham is wkd m8

Depends what u like Works is normally kicking! theres lots of places u can go........
koolkorsa

25th Jan 04 at 22:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i went there for a night out, was wkd. recommend it. loads of cheap b&bs on a road called hanger lane, bout 1 or 2mile from clubs i think. Or theres a travellodge rite in the middle of it all on broad street, by all the bars.
Gavin
Premium Member

25th Jan 04 at 23:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i is from brummie!!!

right...here we go!

Broad Street

The Works - Has 3 rooms Dance music/rnb/cheese => majority of ppl there are young, its a good nite out and loads of burds go!

Pit Stop - Nice small pub along side the canal....good starting point and cheap beer (closes at 11:30)

Risa - modern nite club, has many different room and loads of ppl go. (i, too be honest, dont like it too much there, drink is also abit expensive)

Revolution Bar - up market vodka bar, nice to just pop in and have a few to drinks!

Rocket night club - yes.... i had to include this one.... A gentlemans bar - nice ladies

Sparemint Rhino - yes brum has one!

Mate.... BOARD STREET is the place to go in Brum.... its basically a mile strech street with nite clubs, bars, pubs etc on either side of the road!

u cant go wrong with broad street - there are other hot spots in brum but not as populate with (b) and ladies!

how this helps

pew pew pew pewwwww
chrisfitton

26th Jan 04 at 00:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my mates got free passes to spearmint rhino and a free dance nude. so defo there. Chears for the advice
__RAVER__

26th Jan 04 at 11:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Personally I wouldn’t go to Broad Street, It is a good laugh if u go to the right bars. Revolution and Risa are good bars but the works is not very good at all. If u like cheese and loads of twats then go to the works you will love it.

If u like a nice trendy bars with loads of fit birds then go to the arcadian by china town. Its also by legs eleven. The arcadian has loads of bars like poppy red and the arca bar, gets very busy and all the bars are set around like a town square. Over the road is hidden and bamboo which are good small clubs. Radius is a great after party which starts at 3 and on Saturdays it plays banging funky house.

If u like big hard dance clubs then the sanctuary, cobarna, air I would recommend.

Jon

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Anyone from Birmingham in here? Nights out? 24 database queries in 0.0102692 seconds