corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » drugs :(

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author drugs :(
luca2020

User status: Offline
26th Jan 04 at 23:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u keep saying bottles, what size of bottles?
Ben
Banned

26th Jan 04 at 23:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

500ml

[Edited on 120102 by Ben]
luca2020

26th Jan 04 at 23:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this is my last post on the subject, i know im right, i had to do a damm project on the thing which ment researching it and all researched sources say the same thing 1 pint per hour

[Edited on 26-01-2004 by luca2020]
LukeGSi

27th Jan 04 at 00:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sounds like mdma or amphetamine!! Either way apart from feeling shit for a day or so he'll be fine!! Unfortunatly this is becoming more and more popular!! Something i have to see/deal with everyday!! Mindless idiots!!!
J da Silva

27th Jan 04 at 00:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have a plan which resolves all this shit,

dont take drugs and always cover ya bottle up in a crowded party/club/pub etc
drunkenfool

27th Jan 04 at 01:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You shold drink about a pint of water an hour when you are on pills as you dehydrate from raiseed body temperature and dancing usually. Ecstacy does affect how much u piss, so it is very important not to drink too much water (what happened to lea vetts, her brain expanded inside her head cos she drank too much water. She wasnt killed by the drug, but by the lack of knowledge about it)

As for what your brother was spiked with (shit thing to happen to anyone by the way, hope he is better), i felt like that when i did speed once, but i couldnt sleep for 2 days, and its unlikely that he could be sleeping if he was on that. Could possibly be GHB? If you are interested, www.erowid.org has loads of information on pretty much every drug there is, so you could look at the effects on there and find out!
__RAVER__

27th Jan 04 at 09:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I just drink water when ever i feel i want a drink. dont overdo it, it will drown the body. also drink a lucozade to keep ur sugar levels up. drink orange juice to come down. if uve been on E and have come down, drink ur piss and u will be fucked again apparantly. Fuck that! just bosh another!
__RAVER__

27th Jan 04 at 09:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

www.erowid.com is a sweet site. KICK GHB MONGS OUT OF CLUBLAND!!! Too many people going under on GHB! if ur gonna do it, then do it at home in a safe environment. Also www.talkofrank.com is a good site
Tom

27th Jan 04 at 09:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't understand people wanting to pay money for drugs then spike other peoples drinks with it, if they wana take drugs it's there choice why impose it on others?

I've taken ecstacy in the past and didn't like it, horrible feeling coke however
__RAVER__

27th Jan 04 at 09:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Indeed!!!
vibrio
Banned

27th Jan 04 at 09:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Blode
last night went out for a few drinks with my brother and mates as we do every sunday after work, unfortunantly some wanker found it neccersary to put something in my brothers drink which made him VERY ill, just wonderin if firstly anyone knows what it could be (made him very thirsty, then caused him to vomit when he was asleep.....he nearly choked to death ), secondly, has this happened to anyone? i cant understand why people would do this!!!

yes it was the barman. he put beer in his glass
Keeley

27th Jan 04 at 11:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sorry to hear it blode

does sound like an e my ex made me take 1/2 with him once (btw not much choice in the matter) was only 15 and was a night before an exam was an horrid experience i had to go home my mom picked me up and i was only 1 street away and could feel myself dihydrating and its the most scarest feelings when u touch inside ur mouth its totally dry

I feel for your brother and its not a nice
Ally

27th Jan 04 at 11:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry lynny thats nasty

You can only b safe when u go out, cover ya drink, dont leave it unattended, dont take drinks from strange people (not even the fit ones )

I remember at one point the brought out these thingys that u put in ya drink to see if it had been spiked, but c'mon you cant do it for every drink u have!

I've never done drugs and i never will.

No matter how safe u try and be, theres always gunna be those cunts out there that want to hurt you
Ben
Banned

27th Jan 04 at 14:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by luca2020
this is my last post on the subject, i know im right, i had to do a damm project on the thing which ment researching it and all researched sources say the same thing 1 pint per hour

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Ben
xtasy makes u dehydrate , specially liquid extasy (which it prob wud of been) just have to drink loads and loads of water and get it flushed out of ur body, did he feel really shite and sepressed following day

drinking loads and load of water is very very Dangerous! u can actualy drown in ur own body due to drinking to much water, about 1 pint every hour for 4-5hrs is about right

either u made a mistake there , or u r a skitzo!

1st ur saying 1 pint every 4-5hours then ur saying 1pint per hour!

i am certain of what i said , i dont personally take xtasy but know ppl who do and what they r like when on it and how much they drink.

or just go into hospital if u feel strange!

bun

27th Jan 04 at 15:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

when on E you drink shit loads of water because your de-hydrated

not saying its the best thing to do ,thats just how it is
luca2020

27th Jan 04 at 15:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben
quote:

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Ben
xtasy makes u dehydrate , specially liquid extasy (which it prob wud of been) just have to drink loads and loads of water and get it flushed out of ur body, did he feel really shite and sepressed following day

drinking loads and load of water is very very Dangerous! u can actualy drown in ur own body due to drinking to much water, about 1 pint every hour for 4-5hrs is about right

i am certain of what i said , i dont personally take xtasy but know ppl who do and what they r like when on it and how much they drink.

sorry i just have to say this " ABOUT 1 PINT EVERY HOUR FOR 4-5HRS" did u not learn how to read at school or something
TOMAS

27th Jan 04 at 17:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They are bastards!! Someone did this to my girl on new years eve!! She went out like a light around 11pm, found her crying on the floor in the ladies, she couldnt talk/see properly, didnt know who anyone was or how she got there! Carried her home (1/2 mile down the road) and she went straight to sleep!
Thing was their was this slimey git in his mid 30's on his own hanging around her and her friend all nite, he tried to dance with them but they were having none of it... Just as I was leaving the pub carrying my G.F he was sat by the door on his own looking VERY guilty, and he looked me RIGHT in the eye - Bastid, on relection of what happened and working it all out I think it was him!

[Edited on 27-01-2004 by TOMAS]
cdcool1

27th Jan 04 at 17:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben
quote:

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Ben

ben, i would stop writing if i were you, you are just making a fool out of youself, you have even highlighted the points you have a problem with reading and still read one of them wrong

about 1 pint every hour for 4-5hrs is about right

that means one pint per hour, for 4-5 hours, which is the same as

and all researched sources say the same thing 1 pint per hour

[Edited on 27-01-2004 by cdcool1]
Paul_J

27th Jan 04 at 17:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Ben

Yeh, supposedly people have died from taking E, by feeling constantly thirsty, they drink absolutely loads and the water gets to the brain and gives em brain damage / death.

I'll stick to weed only thanks
luca2020

27th Jan 04 at 18:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cdcool1 - thank you! lol
Ben
Banned

27th Jan 04 at 18:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

have u ever taken extasy? , or even know any1 who has? do u know how much they drink.

extasy has worn off in less than 5hours anyways , its only the 1st few hours when u need hydration anyways
luca2020

27th Jan 04 at 18:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no and about all my mates, and no
Ian
Site Administrator

27th Jan 04 at 19:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have only a passing knowledge of what is or what is not suitable to drink while on drugs and I'll say this much - I suspect there no correct answer that will guarantee absolute safety!

I would look for information at an official source like http://www.talktofrank.com/

Either way, its a risk and different people think different things. Keep it civil lads.
J da Silva

27th Jan 04 at 19:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

weed gives me the 'munchies on'
drunkenfool

27th Jan 04 at 20:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

drugs are bad, mmmmmkay. *cough cough*

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » drugs :( 23 database queries in 0.0177741 seconds