corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » FAO Everyone

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author FAO Everyone
Kerry

User status: Offline
4th Feb 04 at 00:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

y not just ignore her
Nismo

4th Feb 04 at 12:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Drew
quote:
Originally posted by Nismo
Adam what about your personal abuse to michelle , hay maybe should be banned , this would please many users and CS would be a better place , but then we cant allways get what we want in life

very well said

Why i thankyou please.
Tom

4th Feb 04 at 12:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

PMSL @ poppycock ian

I think admin do an ok job just there are too many inconsistencies, adam can be just as bad as the people he is directing this towards, it's a never ending debate anyway, there will always be people who don't get on with other people be they admin or otherwise.

StuartVRS

4th Feb 04 at 16:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right, i have no problem with her threats, if i had i would have used the u2u button straight away. I must admit, it started off as a bit off fun and rapidly took over off day. Our replies were one of jokes but her replies went way out of hand. (from what we could understand from them anyway)
The natural instinct is to retaliate and this is what we all did. To be honest, it wont stop there either. She admitted she only joined cause she was bored, she is 16 and therefore cannot drive and seems to want a 106. So, my simple reply is this : She has no logical reason to be here and i refuse to treat her with any respect or decency.
L33 LEG
Banned

4th Feb 04 at 16:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

basically she is a slag, and we want her rid
J da Silva

4th Feb 04 at 17:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Adam
  • Personal abuse will not be tolerated. Any examples of this should be brought to the attention of site staff.

I would like to highlight the above point to you all, it has been at the top of this forumn since it opened and you should all be aware of it.

If you have any issues with the playgirl posts being trashed please direct them towards Ian and Tim

[Edited on 03-02-2004 by Adam]

• sorry adam ive got better things to do with my time than be bothered about what goes and stays on a forum

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » FAO Everyone 23 database queries in 0.0097201 seconds