corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Performance Injectors For sale

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Performance Injectors For sale
paddy.corsa

User status: Offline
7th Feb 04 at 21:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive got a set of 'RP Racing' performance injectors for sale, work the same as blue or green injectors in that the supply more fuel to the engine.
I had them on my gsi engine and they made a huge difference to performance. The reason for selling is that im looking for funds for a respray later on in the year.
Only had them on the car for a month, cost me 225 quid.
Offers please.
cjonescorsa

10th Feb 04 at 11:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what car they 4?
Karnage Corsa

10th Feb 04 at 11:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

think they are for anything with an injection
paddy.corsa

10th Feb 04 at 18:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeh they should be for any injection car, i had them on my 1.6gsi engine but i know that they are bigger than 2.0litre injections injectors. As long as they are set up correct they should work on any.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Performance Injectors For sale 25 database queries in 0.0106840 seconds