corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » troublesome's neons installation ??

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author troublesome's neons installation ??
Mase
Premium Member

User status: Offline
11th Feb 04 at 15:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've just recieved my neons from troublesome. What i want to know is that do i just connect the yellow to +ve on the battery and the black to the chassis as a -ve, as it already has a switch, and a box which connects both neons to the switch.

Will the cigarette lighter work ??? just checked and it has a brown wire and black. Persumably this is brown +ve, black -ve ???

Thanks ppl !!!

Mase
Adam-D

11th Feb 04 at 15:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes ciggy lighter
brown +
black -
Mase
Premium Member

11th Feb 04 at 16:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just ran outside and tried it and it don't wanna play ball. They ain't turnin on with the ignition on and with the engine running ???? the neons do work mind ???? I know the cigarete lighter is a switched live, does this mean i'll have to connect straight to battery ???

Mase
Stu_22

11th Feb 04 at 16:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you are connecting it to the battery you have to connect a wire to both terminals to create a loop
Richie

11th Feb 04 at 16:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Check fuse for ciggy lighter

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » troublesome's neons installation ?? 24 database queries in 0.0078912 seconds