corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » could my nite get any worse?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author could my nite get any worse?
1.6 Sport BadBoy

User status: Offline
   22nd Feb 04 at 23:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive just experienced one of the crapest nights of my life!

first started when i found out that ive got an oil leak somewhere but couldnt locate it and then its all downhill from there

me and me mates decided to go to a 24hour asda, on the way through the car park is a little ghey traffic island which is basically just a raised curb. course i didnt see the fooker did i, and hit it at about 15mph. thought to myself, oh fook, looked out and all i had was a flat tire. thought nowt of it.

i dont hold a spare tire coz of me sound system, so luckily, one of me mates took me home to get my spare. piked that up, came back and took my wheel off. bugga me, you should ov seen the state of it, buckled from the inner, i saw it was fooked, so i took it off and put the spare back on. dropped the car and tried to pull off but it wasnt moving. - piked up the wrong spare wheel, the steelie was off my mams corsa c and didnt fit ova my brake calipers.

so, a second trip back home later, and the right spare wheel this time, i tried to take the other wheel back off. so what happened to me then? the bloody locking wheel nut key snapped on me didnt it finally managed to get it off though and get the car home. most ironic thing about it all though, was the fact asda isnt open 24hours on a sunday

now uz know me situation, can anyone tell me where i can get a 17" wolfrace enigma alloy in shadow crome on the cheap?
te he, me car looks well funny with 17"s on the back and 14"s on the front! dragster stylie
BabyBlade

22nd Feb 04 at 23:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

o dear tho
1.6 Sport BadBoy

22nd Feb 04 at 23:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wish i could post a pic of me alloy tho, cant believe the damage thats done! not only is the inner rim buckled but theres a massive crack running down the centre of it! stupid tit, cant believe i didnt see it

come to think of it, its been a bad month for me corsa- was broken into last week too! Corsa's eh must be bad luck
PaulW

22nd Feb 04 at 23:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if you have pics, email them me

address in sig
1.6 Sport BadBoy

22nd Feb 04 at 23:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ill post them to you 2moz mate, aint got digi camera at the min so i'll have to get it. u'll be impressed wif the damage like, i still cant believe it! i'll take a photo of the offending curb too.

oh and cheers
1.6 Sport BadBoy

23rd Feb 04 at 14:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

some pics are on there way. be surprising how much damage a curb can do to your wheel
1.6 Sport BadBoy

23rd Feb 04 at 14:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

check out general area: corsabubble's just put them in his garage for me

cheers bud
3CorsaMeal

23rd Feb 04 at 14:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

shit just seen the pic, bet u well pissed off, they are a nice set of rims........damn
1.6 Sport BadBoy

23rd Feb 04 at 14:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what can i do though, i am well gutted like but at the end of the day, i wouldnt have hit the curb if i was paying full sttention to the road! just got to laugh about it really............is depressing though. had a bad month with this car so far. had it broken into at the beggining of it, oil leaks and now this

ah well, lifes a bitch sumtimes!

New Poll