corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Genuine 15" Vaux alloys and tyres **NOW WITH PICS**

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Genuine 15" Vaux alloys and tyres **NOW WITH PICS**
chris_lee100

User status: Offline
23rd Feb 04 at 20:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a set of 15" Vaxhall alloys for sale. All come with tyres one of which needs replacing. The other three tyres have loads of tread. The tyre size fitted are: 205/55/R15. Rubber at rear = Firestone, rubber at front = Pirelli.

Would look tidy on a corsa and are up for £200. I live near Chester in the North West of England am prepared to meet within a reasonable distance.

[Edited on 23-02-2004 by chris_lee100]
DP.

23rd Feb 04 at 21:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hmm... standard vaux alloys with slight damage.. whats the condition of the other 3 and what tyres are on them?
chris_lee100

23rd Feb 04 at 21:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

slight damage ?? I dont remember saying that ??
Sparco

23rd Feb 04 at 23:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think he means the damage round the edge of the rim

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Genuine 15" Vaux alloys and tyres **NOW WITH PICS** 25 database queries in 0.0052998 seconds