corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » good news or bad news???

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author good news or bad news???
Melville

User status: Offline
24th Feb 04 at 14:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just spoken to my girl friend and she has been offered a job working in Manchester or Leeds (depending where the company decides on) Whilst Im happy for her I feel sad that she is going to be leaving Newcastle and wont beable to see her very much. Im not convinced the long distance thing will work either so I feel a bit like and
Pablo

24th Feb 04 at 14:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tis hard
Simon

24th Feb 04 at 14:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

last year my girlfreind left to go to uni in oxford, im in birmingham. When she left we had been together a couple of months we have now been together almost 8 and it works well for us. So not all long distance relationships are a bad thing, give it a try
Melville

24th Feb 04 at 14:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im definatley going to give it a try, weve been going out for 4 years so Im certainly not going to call it a day, But she can be a right funny thing sometimes!!! She didnt tell me anything about the job on the phone before just that she got it. Think she might be as worried as I am
Shelly
Premium Member

24th Feb 04 at 14:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Who says they don't work.

Mine and Mikeys are proof they do!!
Melville

24th Feb 04 at 14:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I never said they dont work just that I was not convinced I love her to bits so I'll do everything in my power to make a go of it
Richie

24th Feb 04 at 14:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shell whats the distance between you and mikey?
CorsaLad16v

24th Feb 04 at 14:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i'm in Sheffield n i've had 2 long distance relationships, 1 who lived in wales, went out for 9 months, n 1 from newcastle n we went out for 7 month, but i now go out with a local girl, its easier this way but i know long distance relationships can work

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » good news or bad news??? 23 database queries in 0.0081599 seconds