corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1.4 Corsa Breeze for sale

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1.4 Corsa Breeze for sale
Calum1577

User status: Offline
29th Feb 04 at 14:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey i am selling my Corsa. Its a 1.4 Breeze (means it has a sunroof and metallic paint). It also has colour coded bumpers and mirrors. I have full service history and its tax and mot'ed till the middle of July. I am selling it standard but you can get some of the mods at an extra price. I have 17" LG Anarchy alloys, Gen 3 lexus rear lights (the lights are staying on the car n e ways). Sony Mp3 cd head unit, pioneer 6*9 (330W), 2x Infinity 10" subs (250rms each). Pioneer components 150w and 2 x 600w pyle amps that are both 2 channels. I am in Scotland (Troon to be precise). The car has done just over 60,000 miles and most def has not been raged. I am looking for offers around £2200 for it standard then we can negotiate prices for the other kit. U2U me with offers. Pics will be about soon just need to get ahold of a cam.
Calum1577

29th Feb 04 at 19:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Forgot to meantion that the car is lowered 40mm all round on Gmax supersport springs and dampers and currently has tribal tats on the front and rear windows. The suspension will be staying on the car at the £2200 price but if you would really like the old stuff put back on it can be done. (but its sh*te so why bother). And another thing i forgot was i got a Rage back box its got a 4 inch inward rolled pipe. Fookin loud as well. I will keep it on as well if wanted but i do still have the standard one.

[Edited on 29-02-2004 by Calum1577]
Calum1577

1st Mar 04 at 10:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone interested at all??? I should have pics v soon. Would that make anyone a bit more interested??? Let me know cheers
Calum1577

1st Mar 04 at 10:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone interested at all??? I will have pics v soon. Would that make n e one a bit more interested?? Let me know whats happening or if there is anything i can do to help. Cheers
cruisecannock

8th Mar 04 at 15:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i mite be tou'll have to get the pics up first or email em 2 airmonkey10@aol.com

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1.4 Corsa Breeze for sale 25 database queries in 0.0072691 seconds