corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » full respay in a diff colour

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author full respay in a diff colour
antz1

User status: Offline
9th Mar 04 at 19:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wot extra works gota b done and wots it like wen done, got a white corsa at the mo but getin afull respray in a while and am think of changein the colour
Matt H

9th Mar 04 at 20:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

probably about £300 extra
antz1

9th Mar 04 at 20:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

do they do all inside the doors,boot and all the other bits, i dont wona hav 1 colour on the out side then open the car a c a nutha colour
antz1

9th Mar 04 at 20:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

any pics that hav had a colour change
Drew
Banned

9th Mar 04 at 20:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

depends wot ya pay for really

can just get outside done

can get door and boot shuts etc done if ya want

can get engine bay done if ya want - depends how much ya wanna pay
antz1

9th Mar 04 at 20:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats ok then, wona get inside of the boot and doors dun
ed

9th Mar 04 at 20:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yea but it wont cost you £300 to get a proper job done! A good place will strip the car, mask it all off and paint the different colour in all the shut's e.t.c... They will either remove the engine or mask it off and paint the bay too, they should also do the underside of the bonnet too, maybe in the boot aswell. Your lookingat nearly a grand for that though.
A less good place will just mask off the inside, pull the rubbers and open the doors up to do the shuts, probly wont bother with the engine bay, boot, or taking any glass off, so you'll get overspray... Your looking at a bit less for that, maybe £500?
antz1

9th Mar 04 at 20:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is that the hole job or just doin them bits, mate of mine paid £1700 4 a respay in the same colour
ed

9th Mar 04 at 20:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Erm I may be wrong or your mate went to an expensive place, but from phoning around different places a bit over a grand seemed to be the average price for the whole job. It also depends on how good the bodywork is, cos most reputable places said theyd go over the body to get rid of all the dents and rust e.t.c... Oh and the Corsa special, rusted and cracked B pillars! I went to Midas in the end though, cos they could do all the other stuff I needed... I think they're a bit more expensive though...
antz1

9th Mar 04 at 20:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok thanx mate will hav 2 fone round coz at the end of the day i dont wona hav 2 pay 4 2 reprays
ed

9th Mar 04 at 20:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yea, with things like re-sprays its probably best to go to the best person you can afford, may cos more but in the long run... Cos you do see some fucked up re-sprays now and then!
Cole

9th Mar 04 at 21:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if ya do most of the prep work b4 hand and take just a bare shell to em they will charge you a lot less as prepping the car is the longest and hardest part of spraying a car thats wot i am doing and i am only paying £300-£400 for the the actual respray and thats at the same place grigglet has his respray done

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » full respay in a diff colour 23 database queries in 0.1044590 seconds