corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » professional retrim

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author professional retrim
koolkorsa

User status: Offline
15th Mar 04 at 19:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've got calibra leather seats in the car but i've still got the standard polka dot sport door cards. I want to get these retrimmed in either black cloth or black leather. Gonna ring a couple of places for quotes tomorrow, what sort of price should i be looking for?
uprated

15th Mar 04 at 21:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if you look in newer sports or some SXis that have the sport trim, they have the nice velour cards, they look pretty nice
deanmcreynolds26

15th Mar 04 at 22:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how easy was fitting the calibra seats?? cos ive got a chance of gettin some
koolkorsa

15th Mar 04 at 22:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i took bloody ages doing mine but i think theres an easier way. I tried attatching to the subframe while it was still bolted to car. But apparently you can remove the subframe with 2 bolts and then u've got room to work with and its a piece of piss to do. Definetly worth doing whatever, i'm a muppet and i managed it. u need a socket set btw.

UPRATED - yer i know they've got those door cards, but its just finding some thats hard!

New Poll