corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » OFF DUTY POLICE. Can they do out...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author OFF DUTY POLICE. Can they do out...
cowellyovshotton

User status: Offline
16th Mar 04 at 22:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi all, a few of us were in me mate micra 2 nite n were flashed over by a volvo. this mush got out n said he was a satgent in hartlepool force n said he was driving like a TIT and a MORON(which he was and couldnt really denie it). he took his name and plates n said he was gonna make a complante n send some1 round his house. Can he get done for this or is the copper trying to teach him a lesson by makeing him scared. ive told my mate to denie it all the way like.. what you think he should do. plz help. Cowelly
ventedvaux

16th Mar 04 at 23:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Your word against his
Drew
Banned

17th Mar 04 at 20:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as i said in general - he will have noted the numberplate and will be on the look out for the car when he IS on duty
cowellyovshotton

17th Mar 04 at 20:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there was 5 of us n only him, coppers have the tendency to twist things to suit them. thats the only thing hes is woried about. Next time i dont think he stop for some prick constantly flashing there lights.
Drew
Banned

17th Mar 04 at 21:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by cowellyovshotton
there was 5 of us n only him, coppers have the tendency to twist things to suit them. thats the only thing hes is woried about. Next time i dont think he stop for some prick constantly flashing there lights.

no - but next time the cop will be in a patrol car
M2RTY

18th Mar 04 at 13:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

leave it, he will win everytime
neiliosxi

18th Mar 04 at 15:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by M2RV H
leave it, he will win everytime

yes, u will end up in more trouble!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » OFF DUTY POLICE. Can they do out... 24 database queries in 0.0148358 seconds