corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Grrrrrr, not a happy camper!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Grrrrrr, not a happy camper!!
StuartGee

User status: Offline
   22nd Mar 04 at 12:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Arrrgggghhhhh, not had a good weekend!
Came home Sunday 3am after a great night out to find that someone has kicked through the glass panel on a fire door in our Flat block. It's an interior door, and I've got a pretty damn good idea the flat that's responsible. Thing is, it's the reinforced glass with criss-cross wire on the inside, so whatever they done it was a damn good thump they gave it. So, that will be the cost of new glass shared between all flats, grrr. Not happy paying for someone else's vandalism, but that's life eh?

Then, this morning, someone has nicked my ariel, AGAIN!
Richbrook anti-theft aint anti-theft!!

That's it, I'm connecting my ariel to 230V mains overnight, twats!

[Edited on 22-03-2004 by StuartGee]
leeshez

22nd Mar 04 at 12:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

barstools
bun

22nd Mar 04 at 12:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fcuking pikey scum
rocafella

22nd Mar 04 at 13:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry to hear stew :/ Usual drunks i'd guess - honestly no need for doing stuff like that Hope you get it sorted out without ur wallet No cctv about by your flat booga
transca

22nd Mar 04 at 13:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by StuartGee
Arrrgggghhhhh, not had a good weekend!
Came home Sunday 3am after a great night out to find that someone has kicked through the glass panel on a fire door in our Flat block. It's an interior door, and I've got a pretty damn good idea the flat that's responsible. Thing is, it's the reinforced glass with criss-cross wire on the inside, so whatever they done it was a damn good thump they gave it. So, that will be the cost of new glass shared between all flats, grrr. Not happy paying for someone else's vandalism, but that's life eh?

Then, this morning, someone has nicked my ariel, AGAIN!
Richbrook anti-theft aint anti-theft!!

That's it, I'm connecting my ariel to 230V mains overnight, twats!

[Edited on 22-03-2004 by StuartGee]

that glass is geogian wire glass, its strong as fuck and fire proof so someone must have give it a proper hard boot. quite expensive aswell.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Grrrrrr, not a happy camper!! 23 database queries in 0.0087080 seconds