corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » My car out of the body shop (almost finished!) pics

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My car out of the body shop (almost finished!) pics
Drew
Banned

User status: Offline
27th Mar 04 at 19:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

someone else all on the defensive

no car will be to everyones tastes - when will people realise that and not get all upset when someone dont like part of someones car?

i said 'ask how he would have improved it' - doesnt mean that Will would want to take his advice does it?

[Edited on 27-03-2004 by Drew]
bigbry_uk

27th Mar 04 at 20:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

precisely u mite love it but i dont think its exteme enough but thats my taste compared to yours really!
Corsa666

27th Mar 04 at 22:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Drew i was agreeing with you, but just saying that was my opinion !!

I said if it was mine, i would've done it different

Bigbry_uk - agreed too, if it was mine, i would made it more in yer face, but it does do what he intended !!
chillout

28th Mar 04 at 13:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by bigbry_uk
precisely u mite love it but i dont think its exteme enough but thats my taste compared to yours really!

fair doe's
Hollie

30th Mar 04 at 09:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think it looks gr8, i'm comin with jamesw to see it @ evo today, skiving college so i can come! all better out of the box's eh, cudnt hardly see me wen we met u at the fir tree lol! anyway l8rs

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » My car out of the body shop (almost finished!) pics 24 database queries in 0.0115018 seconds