corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Thinking about a new car - suggestions needed

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Thinking about a new car - suggestions needed
1_Litre_Porsche_Beater

User status: Offline
   23rd Mar 04 at 20:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Had my Sri since august and im bored of it. Had most of it resprayed 2 weeks ago because i had a little bang and someone keyed it, while in being fixed it was colour coded, £800 later it was perfect but as i work in one of the biggest shopping centres in europe my car is scrathed again im now thinking of getting rid as ppl dont respect modified cars and how much work and money goes into them so wanna get something thats nice standard. Wot cars r there which is the equvilant to mine? (the price, insurance group and the engine) any ideas????
Btw im 18
mwg

23rd Mar 04 at 20:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dont give up on modifying mate! find somewhere else to park ur car or if uve got the dosh buy a shitter to go to work in and have ur corsa on a limited mileage policy. that will be quite expensive running 2 cars though!
wai_sxi

23rd Mar 04 at 21:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive been looking at impreza sti version 5's wont be getting it to the end of the year though!! they wont insure me on my own but did a quote on my mums insurance wiv tesco and they quoted me 255.00 so im really thinking about this!!!!
1_Litre_Porsche_Beater

23rd Mar 04 at 21:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how old r u?

New Poll