corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » ice for sale

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ice for sale
tnb

User status: Offline
1st Apr 04 at 18:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

All

I am in the process of finalising my Internet based I.C.E business. I have my data base set up but am still waiting to complete my website. If you are interested in any 2004 products for Kenwood, Soundstream, Cerwin Vega, Alpine, Panasonic, Pioneer, Sony, JVC please email me at Sales@tnb-ltd.co.uk or t.millin@tnb-ltd.co.uk with the products name and I will respond ASAP with the price I can supply it for!
All of my products are straight from UK suppliers and are not used and there for brand new. Please be patients as it may take a while to reply but we try to answer any questions within 24hours. Please do not reply to this post as im not on this forum often.

Cheers Tom

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » ice for sale 25 database queries in 0.0069809 seconds