corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Wales » MODDIFIED GSI CORSA

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author MODDIFIED GSI CORSA
madmatt

User status: Offline
17th Apr 04 at 08:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

HI TO ALL SADLY IM SELLING ME LOVELY GSI CORSA WHICH IVE ONLY JUST FINISHED MODDIFING,WELL ITS GOT WELL BELOW AVERAGE MILES JUST UNDER 57500,I PURCHASED THIS MINTER IN STANDARD FORM LATE LAST YEAR SINCE THEN ITS HAD,RAGE FRONT BUMPER,RAGE VENT BLENDED IN,BAD BOY BONNET,TWIN LAMPS,SQUARE PLATE,DELOCKED,RAGE SKIRTS BLENDED IN,ARCHES CUT AND ROLLED ,LOWERED 30MM ON PI PROGRESSIVE SPRINGS,FLUSH BOOT,REIGER REAR BUMPER,SAXO SPOILER BLENDED ONTO GSI SPOILER,LEXUS LIGHTS,REAR TINTED WINDOWS,17INCH TSW PACE ALLOYS WITH YOKOHAMA TYRES,COBRA MONACO BUCKETS IN BLUE,SPARCO 4POINT HARNESSES IN BLUE,SIMONI RACING WHEEL BLUE AND CHROME,XT RACING GEAR KNOB AND GAITER IN BLUE LEATHER,XT RACING HANDBRAKE AGAIN IN BLUE LEATHER,SPARCO SMART PEDALS IN BLUE AND CHROME, ALPINE TYPE S COMPONENTS,STINGER AMP WIRING KIT,ALPINE TYPE S 6X9S,ALPINE 4CHANNEL AMP RUNNING COMPS AND 6X9S,ALPINE TYPE S 12INCH SUB IN HEAVY KENWOOD BOX,KICKER KX200.2 AMP RUNNING SUB,FULL STAINLESS DECAT AND SYSTEM LONGLIFE EXHAUST 4ICH BORE SOUNDS LOVELY,KAND N FILTER,TAX TILL JUNE, MOT UP SEPT,HAS THE ECO ENGINE VERY ECONOMICAL OPEN TO SENSIBLE OFFERS CHEERS
CwmbranCorsaGirl

17th Apr 04 at 11:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What you sellin it for????
madmatt

17th Apr 04 at 16:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wanna get something different which doesnt stand out
CwmbranCorsaGirl

17th Apr 04 at 19:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You spend all that money on something for everyone to look and then you wanna go get sumit so no one will look..... Weirdo!
madmatt

18th Apr 04 at 06:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

OI TINA YOU NEED A GOOD BITCH SLAPP !!!! HA HA ONLY JOKING, NAH BASICALLY AS YOU KNOW IVE GOT SHIT LOAD OF POINTS AND RECENTLY GOT ME LICENSE BACK AND DONT REALLY WANA ATTRACT ATTENTION TO ME SELF, WHY DONT YOU BUT IT TAKE (ANOTHER LOAN OUT) IM LOOKING FOR AROUND 4 TO 3500 ANDY READ MIGHT BUY IT TO PROMOTE HIS SHOP READ RACING
dig dave2811

18th Apr 04 at 09:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TAKE THE BLOODY CAPS OFF IT FEKING ANOYING ISNT IT... WHAT U THINK
CwmbranCorsaGirl

18th Apr 04 at 14:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by madmatt
OI TINA YOU NEED A GOOD BITCH SLAPP !!!! HA HA ONLY JOKING, NAH BASICALLY AS YOU KNOW IVE GOT SHIT LOAD OF POINTS AND RECENTLY GOT ME LICENSE BACK AND DONT REALLY WANA ATTRACT ATTENTION TO ME SELF, WHY DONT YOU BUT IT TAKE (ANOTHER LOAN OUT) IM LOOKING FOR AROUND 4 TO 3500 ANDY READ MIGHT BUY IT TO PROMOTE HIS SHOP READ RACING

Im in enough debt as it is thanks hahahaha
cossie_corsa

18th Apr 04 at 20:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Wales » MODDIFIED GSI CORSA 24 database queries in 0.0100160 seconds