corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » fitting undercar neons help needed!!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author fitting undercar neons help needed!!!
hitman2k

User status: Offline
19th Apr 04 at 17:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lo guys got a glowjob in abox from neo quip got a psg wide arch body kit corsa c how do i fitt the rear neon on can any 1 tell me or give me pics thank you!!!

[Edited on 19-04-2004 by hitman2k]
Voyto

19th Apr 04 at 18:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you can heat up the wheel wheel and hammer it in a bit. that is what a friend of mine did. alternativly like me you can get an angle grinder to the well and cut half of it out to fit the tube in. Just had my car MOT'd so it will not fail for this as it is so far away from the suspension mounts. Im gonna have it welded up tho coz the exhaust is so dam noisey inside the car now! hope that helps??
Voyto

19th Apr 04 at 18:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh, thats for a B, sorry

New Poll