corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » tyre going down slow!!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author tyre going down slow!!!
libertine

User status: Offline
21st Apr 04 at 18:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my back tyre seems like its losing air and after about a week of pumping it up its gone back down- v.slow! ive checked it and cant find any punctures? ive seen some stuff that goes into the tyre and it blocks the hole - anyone used this stuff before and is it any good?

just checking before i get a new tyre put on!!
buckley

21st Apr 04 at 18:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mate just take it to a garage and get it fixed . it only cost around a fiver
Corsa E-Tec

21st Apr 04 at 19:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if your talkikg about tyre weld, it's for only when you brake down (i think).

take it to a garage i would of thought for it to be repaired.

you shouldn't need a new tyre.
libertine

21st Apr 04 at 19:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

when i got the front fitted the other week i asked them to have a look at it cos i thought it was something with the valve but they couldn't find out wrong with it! might take it to another garage this week see if they can sort it

cheers

SRi_m00k

22nd Apr 04 at 17:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get the wheel off fill it wi air and plunge it in water...u'll find ur puncture then....its all they're gonna do when u take it for puncture repair and its only gonna cost ye 3-5quid ffs
L33 LEG
Banned

22nd Apr 04 at 17:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by libertine
my back tyre seems like its losing air and after about a week of pumping it up its gone back down- v.slow! ive checked it and cant find any punctures? ive seen some stuff that goes into the tyre and it blocks the hole - anyone used this stuff before and is it any good?

just checking before i get a new tyre put on!!

i have had a slow puncture for like 3 months and couldnt find any holes anywer. so 4 days ago i put some shite in the wheel, and it has stayed up since, so it must had worked

New Poll