corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » cars in bodyshop :(

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author cars in bodyshop :(
corsa_godfather

User status: Offline
23rd Apr 04 at 22:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

went in yesterday morning.went down today to see how it was going.the guy has sprayed the whole front bumper.consisting of lower grill and splitter

my fault 4 got to say to him to mask them up.what a fucker.oh well it might look ok god knows the car was all masked up so couldnt see if it wasnt too bad.well maybe wen i put my grill on it wont be as bad as i think

what u reckon
Dav

23rd Apr 04 at 22:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

D'oh!! Don't think it looks good all c/c'd like that myself, but maybe it might...
corsa_godfather

23rd Apr 04 at 23:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

neither will i.uch well have to wait and see.that just gives me a reason to get the MS desin front bumper duznt it
mav

23rd Apr 04 at 23:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

think j-me had his front splitter painted white and to be honest it looked shite..

get him to sort it...
SilverCorsaSXI

23rd Apr 04 at 23:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i had my front grill painted didnt think of saying no i want it left black to go with the top grill... looks stupid sure the paint will flake off soon anyway
corsa_godfather

23rd Apr 04 at 23:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well im making a top grill.itl be white.fuck knows what to do.dont wanna say want to fix that n hat hel have the car for ages.al c how it looks
corsa_godfather

25th Apr 04 at 23:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well shit job but such as life.i only paid £200 u get what u pay for

kind of orange peel.dont think the guy knows what hes doing tbh

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » cars in bodyshop :( 24 database queries in 0.0082319 seconds