corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Metal Flakes

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Metal Flakes
chumbly_warner
Premium Member

User status: Offline
24th Apr 04 at 15:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Has any1 got any pics of black paint with silver metal flakes in it? I am thinking of having them & just want 2 know what they look like.

This is my car at the mo in the bodyshop:

Any pics of metal flakes would be good thanks.

Ashley

KingBling

24th Apr 04 at 16:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i no its not blak but heres mine,its atlantis blu wiv a silver flake in it
chumbly_warner
Premium Member

24th Apr 04 at 16:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I love how that shines. Looks really nice. How much did the resprtay cost u?

Ashley
KingBling

24th Apr 04 at 16:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it was a super cheap xtra special price. mate of my dads has started hisd own business so i get it cheap n pass business his way,he did a red rx7 at donny after mine 2.all the work i had done should of cost double wot i paid let alone the paint. the flakes were £285 4 6 bags i was told. that pic was wen it was dirty 2. lot shinier now!
chumbly_warner
Premium Member

24th Apr 04 at 17:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Didnt think that they were that expensive. I am going to get a price off of the bodyshop on monday. They r doing a great job so far, haveing the front bumper extended to meet the extended bonnet. The are also lowering the car and fitting a full straight through exhaust system with a 5" rage backbox. Dtm wing mirrors. I have 18s to go on as well. They have got it 4 another 3 weeks though
ed

24th Apr 04 at 17:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Metal flakes aren'y that expensive! It;ll cost about £70 off of Rage for them...
chumbly_warner
Premium Member

24th Apr 04 at 17:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Rage Extreme Metal Flakes™ are £19.58 per 90 grams
ed

24th Apr 04 at 17:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yea, you need two packs, you have to pay VAT on top and delivery off them is quite expensive. Mine were slightly more expensive I think? (Crystal Flakes, not Metal Flakse)
chumbly_warner
Premium Member

24th Apr 04 at 17:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Rage Extreme Crystal Flakes™ are £24.58 per 90 grams plus VAT. How much did your spary job cost u 1800ed?
ed

24th Apr 04 at 17:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u2u
chumbly_warner
Premium Member

24th Apr 04 at 17:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

More pics of the current work thats been done to the car on:

http://www.warnerworld.tk

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Metal Flakes 23 database queries in 0.0096092 seconds