corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » advice needed

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author advice needed
Doug_SRi

User status: Offline
26th Apr 04 at 16:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I bought a cd player for £130 off a guy who sells stuff on ebay. It was a good cd player that retails for about £300 and the cd player stops working once it heats up and on days like today with sun out all day it didnt work at all so just left with radio. I trusted the seller as my brother won the model up of the same cd player from the same seller and it worked perfectly but mine has this fault. The seller was helpful when it came to going to the local dealer supplying the address and that but as soon as I said it was no good he stopped responding. He also said it was only months old so should have the warrently left but he doesnt have the papers so I am gonna phone the manufacturer and ask them if he is talking shit. There also seems to be the same name that bids on most of his items he sells increasing the price. Is there anything I can do to get him to replace my cd player or refund me?
Kerry

26th Apr 04 at 17:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

try emailing ebay but im not sure wot ure options regarding the sale and stuff are

also manufacturers do give a 12 month warrenty so u could try them
dazz25

26th Apr 04 at 17:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I bought a dogdy mobile off there and I sent them a complaint and got my money back! Took them a while though!

New Poll