corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » what to do .... so sad

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author what to do .... so sad
Stuckey

User status: Offline
27th Apr 04 at 18:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Kerry
Stuckey

User status: Online
posted on 14-07-2003 at 12:34
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GTF kerry, its only a laugh

see

what was this in reply to tho?
ducky

27th Apr 04 at 21:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sxi16vjoe
You can cos it starts off with a little push and ends up with woman in hospital.

i know this onlt too well as i watched it happen to my mum since i was born it was only when my dad turned on me that my mum finially left him.

well i've been to see him and he says when he pushed me he ment to hurt me. all i did was slap him for lying to me and he tells me that he really wanted to hurt me. i couldn't look at him or bear to be near him.
he says he can't be with me now as he can't forgive him self.
i just hate what has happened. sunday i was so in love and now it feels like everything has changed so much.
i know i shouldn't be putting all this on a post but the fact is i can't talk to any of my friends as i have lost them all coz i chose ben over them and blew them all out so much that when i do see them they don't like me talking about him.
i'm sorry if it sounds like i'm feeling sorry for myself but i can't help but cry (and thats not like me as i'm normally so strong for everyone around me) i just don't know what to do with my self.

[Edited on 27-04-2004 by ducky]
Kerry

27th Apr 04 at 21:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my moto in life is u live and learn i know its harsh but its true

carry on living and learning and one day u will look back on this and feel a stronger person

if something is meant to be then it will be and things always happen for a reason
ducky

27th Apr 04 at 21:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this is kerry i thought i'd been through enough to make me stronger but theres always something that will knock you for six when you don't expect
Craig6682

27th Apr 04 at 22:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A man has more power than a lady. IMOP it is OK for a lady to hit a man but a man who is a man will just take it and not hit back.

If he needed to lash out then he could have hit a wall or something and not push you.

I’ve not got much time to read all the posts as I need to get some sleep as I’m in work at 5 but I hope you get it sorted.
Half Pint

27th Apr 04 at 22:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there is not alot that cen be said.
Feel sorry for you and understand what your going through. was engaged to be married last year and we broke up, totally messed me up.

As for what to do for the best ???? only you can make that decision yourself, but there is no excuse for pushing you like that !!!

but i know it is easier to talk to others that you don't personally know !!
Ben
Banned

27th Apr 04 at 22:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

prob just a reaction , i am same , if i get hit its like i am programmed to hit back . dunno whether is anger or shock or what . although i have never hit and dont plan on hitting a lass
Spence

27th Apr 04 at 22:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

<<  2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » what to do .... so sad 23 database queries in 0.0097342 seconds