corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Ian and Tim

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Ian and Tim
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Offline
2nd May 04 at 23:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No there are people return after 6 months absence.

I couldn't just vape everything over 6 months old, I'd get a barrage of nasty emails from people who were last here 6 months and a week

I'm going to write some proper software to email people and then either wait for them to not respond, or see if the mail bounces and then make sure they've made no posts - we can't remove anyone with posts this would bugger up a number of things like details on the left of the post, profile link and there may possibly be some legal issues if we've no idea at all who posted old stuff.

[Edited on 02-05-2004 by Ian]
vibrio
Banned

User status: Offline
3rd May 04 at 14:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wonder how much I could sell mine for

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Ian and Tim 23 database queries in 0.0067539 seconds