corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » wheel sizes?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author wheel sizes?
a7syp

User status: Offline
4th May 04 at 15:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im after a set of these >

http://www.german-wheels.com/fahrzeugauswahl/database/?manufacturer_brand=Opel&select_modell=Corsa&pid=131&Info.x=10&Info.y=4

For the corsa B, i know i need et 49... but im struggling to get hold of this style rim in my offset! Any ideas guys?
frenchcorsa@work

User status: Offline
4th May 04 at 15:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you can't find wide alloys with et49...
you just have to work on your arches and on your suspension.
and if I were you I would put those wheels in 14' not in 15'...
u2u speed6 he is after the same wheels in 14' maybe you could have a price by ordering together... ;-)

New Poll